2015年4月17日星期五

that's when I and Kobe is no injuries

Howard: and Kobe cooperation not uncomfortable emulative heart is as strong as Tencent sports inquiry of March 28th Kobe and Howard (micro-blog) only in the 2012-13 season short worked, but two people get along is not happy, the media constantly exposed contradictions and problems between them, and in accepting the "Sports Illustrated" interview, Howard denied and Kobe play together uncomfortable, but said and Kobe Cheap Jordans have the same strong emulative heart, just personality and "pan" different, their unwilling to teammates angry. In the season opener, Kobe and Howard pointed at each other in the game in the big nose spray garbage, Cheap Jerseys seems to confirm the poor relationship between two people, but Howard said between himself and Kobe play and no unpleasant, "both as a player and as a person, have no uncomfortable feeling between me and Kobe, this is not a problem for me never." In fact, Howard left Losangeles for Houston, about his departure from the Lakers have all kinds of speculation, Kobe has more than one suggests that Howard is "soft", and did not have the courage to fight for the championship itself. But Howard has said he and Kobe have the same desire to win. "In fact we twisted the I in the Lakers' experience, then all of us are injured, if we only played 5 people get hurt, that's when I and Kobe is no injuries, and I and his ambition is as strong, but we Cheap NBA Jerseys are a different, I not one of his teammates get angry people, this to me is ineffective, useful but for Kobe, he has won many titles, cooperation and many great players, but overall, not we win that season and time." Although Kobe and cooperation and not get too big, but help the relationship between Howard and better treatment and James harden, Howard said he is willing to sacrifice for the total champion, is also willing to do a good helper for Haddon, "I Cheap NFL hats do not have any problems and James harden, I choose to come to cheapjerseys.us Houston in order to play together and he, I received many individual awards, in addition to MVP, but these are not important, we now have to win a championship together. When Harden was present, my responsibility is to defend, and when he was out, I will combine the scoring load." In addition, according to the season MVP battle, Howard believes that Harden will become the final winner, "in my opinion, Harden is already MVP, considering that I missed so many games due to injury, we still are in the western third of the team, I already told Harden, MVP would be his." (De Qing)

没有评论:

发表评论